You are deemed to have read, understood and agree to the Terms by using the Service, and your continued use of the Service, after the new version issues, will be considered to have read, understood and agree to such version. Being a minor in compliance with the applicable laws where you are currently located, in addition to the above, you may use, or continue to use the Service only in the event that your parent(s) or guardian has read, understood and agree to the Terms; when you use, or continue to use the Service, it is deemed that your parent(s) or guardian has read, understood and agree to the Terms and its subsequent changes.
If you or your parent(s) or guardian do not accept the Terms or the application of the Terms, in whole or in part, it is excluded by the applicable laws where you are currently located, and you shall immediately stop using the Service.
Responsibilities and Risks
- You shall be fully responsible for all materials that you release in the discussion forums or upload, post, send or transmit on the Website, and guarantee the ownership of the data or the right to use them legally.
- You shall not do anything unlawful, or anything deemed inappropriate by Transcend, whilst using the Website.
- You agree to use the Service for a lawful purpose or with a lawful method, and comply with the applicable laws of the Republic of China and international practice on internet. If you are currently located outside the Republic of China, you shall follow the laws which apply to your location. You further agree not to use the Service to infringe other parties’ rights and interests.
- Transcend has the right, but not the obligation, to monitor and review any information, messages, or contents transmitted or posted by you on the Website. The abovementioned contents are communicated without Transcend’s warranty and liability. Transcend shall further reserve the right to delete such contents without prior notice.
- You shall not in any way use the contents obtained from the Website to modify, reproduce, distribute, transmit, display, perform, publish, license, reverse, exchange or do any trading activities.
- The Website and all the contents, products, materials, services and information are provided only for your personal and non-commercial use, provided, however, that you shall retain all originally existing copyright and other proprietary notices on any copies thereof.
System Outage or Breakdown
Transcend will not be responsible for any loss, destruction or other damages of data arising out of the use of (or failure to use) the Service.
Please see the End-User License Agreement (EULA).
- THE MATERIALS WHICH YOU USE BECAUSE OF THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF COPYRIGHT OR OTHER LEGAL RIGHTS OF OTHERS. FOR DAMAGE AVOIDANCE, YOU SHALL CAREFULLY DELIBERATE AND DETERMINE THE APPROPRIATENESS, VALIDITY, ACCURACY, AND COMPLETENESS OF SUCH SOFTWARE AND MATERIALS BEFORE DOWNLOADING, AND TRANSCEND WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS INCURRED BY YOU AS A RESULT.
- TRANSCEND HAS THE RIGHT TO SET UP MEASURES AND RESTRICTIONS TO REGULATE THE USE OF THE SERVICE. YOU AGREE THAT TRANSCEND WILL NOT BE BLAMED FOR DELETING OR FAILING TO SAVE THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS AND OTHER CONTENTS STORED OR TRANSMITTED THROUGH THE SERVICE. FOR MANAGEMENT AND MAINTENANCE OF THE WEBSITE, TRANSCEND RESERVES THE RIGHT TO PERFORM WITHOUT NOTICE.
- THE WEBSITE IS NOT WARRANTED TO BE FREE FROM VIRUS OR OTHER INFECTION, HARM, OR DAMAGE TO COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR OTHER PROPERTIES, WHEN YOU ENTER OR EXIT, BROWSE OR USE THE WEBSITE. THE CONTENTS OF THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE SOFTWARE, MAY BE OUT OF DATE, AND TRANSCEND DOES NOT WARRANT TO IMMEDIATELY UPDATE THE WEBSITE.
- THE LINKS TO THE THRID-PARTY SITES ON THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED SOLELY AS A CONVENIENCE TO YOU. IF YOU USE SUCH LINKS, YOU WILL EXIT THE WEBSITE. TRANSCEND DOES NOT REVIEW THRID-PARTY LINKS, AND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR SUCH SITES OR THEIR CONTENTS. TRANSCEND DOES NOT ENDORSE OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT SUCH SITES, ANY INFORMATION, SOFTWARE OR OTHER PRODUCTS OR MATERIALS CONTAINED THEREIN, OR ANY CONSEQUENCE OF THEIR USE. YOU DECIDE TO ACCESS ANY OF SUCH THRID-PARTY SITES OTHER THAN THE WEBSITE; YOU DO SO ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL TRANSCEND AND ITS SUPPLIERS OR SUBCONTRACTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR SPECIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOSS OF PROFIT, DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF, FAILURE TO USE THE WEBSITE, ANY OTHER SITES TO WHICH THE WEBSITE LINKS, OR THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION OR SERVICES CONTAINED THEREIN, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT TRANSCEND HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IF YOUR USE OF THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION, SERVICES OR CONTENTS FROM THE WEBSITE RESULTS IN THE MAINTENANCE, REPAIR OR CORRECTION OF EQUIPMENT OR DATA, ALL THE ASSOCIATED COSTS SHALL BE BORNE BY YOU.
- The Terms and any additional terms and conditions posted on the Website constitute the entire agreement between you and Transcend with respect to your entry or exit, browsing or use of the Website. Certain provisions of the Terms may be superseded by the legal notices or terms expressly stipulated in particular pages of the Website. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of the Terms, or portion thereof, to be unenforceable, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to affect the intent of it, and the remaining provisions shall continue in full force and effect. Transcend makes no representations and warranties that the contents of the Website is appropriate or available for use in any or all locations, and an access to them where you are located is legal or not prohibited.
- Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by Transcend.
- No failure or delay in enforcing any rights under the Terms will be deemed a waiver and therefore be binding on Transcend.
- The Terms shall be governed and construed by and under the laws of Republic of China, regardless of its rules of conflict of laws. Taiwan Shilin District Court shall have the exclusive jurisdiction for the first instance over all disputes arising out of, or in connection, with the Terms.
If you have any questions or concerns about the Terms, please contact Transcend at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last update 2022/05/04