The Account Manager for Channel Team is responsible for new business development within an assigned territory and expanding existing accounts to achieve maximum profitable sales volume.
1. Target prospective customers and strengthen existing business relationships, build strategic alliances with key customers.
2. Responsible for the management and coordination of key retail, DMR and distribution partners.
3. Manage and optimize MDF to drive ROI.
4. Manage and monitor all marketing activities including marketing content creation, merchandising, product setup information, product pricing position
5. Analyze and evaluate promotion effectiveness on sell through and profitability.
6. Work cross functionally with marketing, technical support and other departments to provide customer service, including customized products, supply chain/logistics, service support, and reverse logistics (RMA).
7. Maintain a thorough knowledge of Transcend’s product portfolio and competitive posture of the company; keep up-to-date with industry knowledge and price trends.
8. Participate in industry trade shows.
9. Manage P&L (profit & loss) and key financial metrics (AR).
10. 20% travel required to existing and potential customers with on-site client visits.
Transcend offers a competitive compensation package and great benefits, which includes: medical, dental, life and disability insurance, 401K, employee purchase plans and potential quarterly bonuses. To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax to (714) 921-2111 Attention to Human Resources. Transcend Information Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Hiring at all US branch locations:
1. Orange County, California
2. Santa Clara, California
3. Columbia, Maryland
4. Miami, Florida
Bachelor or Masters degree from an accredited university.
Bilingual a plus: preferably Spanish or Mandarin.
Excellent PC skills. Fluency in MS Office including Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
1. Minimum of 2 years of sales, customer service, marketing, or business development experience preferred.
2. Basic knowledge of finance and business operations.
3. Excellent numerical literacy, detail oriented, ability to multi-task.
4. Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work as a team in a dynamic technical sales environment.
5. Solid prospecting and cold calling abilities and excellent customer relationship skills, proactive at following up w